Ponte de Lima:
In the heart of the Valley of Lima, the peculiar beauty of the oldest village in Portugal hides deep roots and ancestral legends.
Discover a land of history and stories, take a stroll through the roots of our ancestry.
Discover its ancient streets, enjoy its rich cuisine and inspiring landscapes!
Viana do Castelo:
Situated at the mouth of the river Lima, between the sea and the mountains, the beautiful city of Viana do Castelo is steeped in tradition! In this unique city, observe the Renaissance styles, Manueline, Baroque and Art Deco.
Explore the historic city center, which forms a circle, bounded by the remains of ancient walls. Here, wander the streets facing the river Lima, dotted with beautiful manor houses, chapels and statues!
The tour includes
- Visit of Ponte de Lima's and Viana's historic city centers and its Monuments
- Visit of the "Vinho Verde" museum
- Lunch at one of the most famous and renowned restaurant in the area, to enjoy the excellence of traditional gastronomy (optional extra)
- Visit of Viana do Castelo Costume Museum
- Taste famous traditional pastries in Viana do Castelo
- Enjoy the best views of the city and the ocean from the top of Santa Luzia sanctuary
- Exclusive Guide
- Luxury Car Transportation